Locations of visitors to this page Bama Girl In SoCal: It's less than a week away!

Friday, September 30, 2005

It's less than a week away!

He's coming home. He's been gone for so long. I can't remember his smell. I forget what he looks like in the morning. It's all about to come back.
There is so much I can't wait to experience with him. I think if he falls asleep I will just stare at him for hours.
Those of you who are in or have been in long distance relationships know a little of what I'm talking about. You have the longing to touch them, to see them, to be able to feel them next to you at night. Imagine that feeling lasting for 7 months. I'm really excited (understatement).
Here's a pic of the view from one of my favorite restaurants that I might take him to when he gets home. This is the sunset from Pacifica in Del Mar.

Blogroll Me!