Locations of visitors to this page Bama Girl In SoCal: Never Have I Ever...

Friday, September 09, 2005

Never Have I Ever...

This reminds me of a drinking game we used to play in college called Never Have I Ever...
I stole this idea from Sunshine State of Mind

Have you ever…..??
( ) Smoked a joint
( ) Done cocaine
(X) Been in love ---I am right now!
( ) Had a threesome
( ) Been dumped
( ) Shoplifted
( ) Been fired
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back --for sure in high school.
( ) Been arrested
( ) Made out with a stranger
(X) Gone on a blind date--that's how I met my husband!
(X) Lied to a friend (…white lies mostly)
( ) Had a crush on a teacher
(X) Been to Europe --just London
( ) Seen someone die
(X) Been to Canada --beautiful british columbia!
( ) Been to Mexico --I live a few miles from Mexico, but I've never been over the border
(X) Thrown up in a bar --not my finest college moment!
(X) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show --not a favorite!
( ) Purposely set a part of yourself on fire
( ) Been snowboarding
(X) Met a celebrity--Jessica Simpson recently and Matthew Perry a few years ago
(X) Met someone from the internet in person--I met Dating Dummy and his ICG
( ) Been moshing at a concert
( ) Gone backstage at a concert
(X) Laid outside in the grass and watched cloud shapes go by--college on the quad
(X) Made a snow angel--we actually had snow when I was a kid
(X) Flown a kite
(X) Cheated while playing a game--I do anything to win at games!
(X) Been lonely--moving to a new place with no friends is hard at first
( ) Fallen asleep at work
(X) Fallen asleep at school --in college I was one of those people who kept jerking awake
(X) Used a fake ID--freshman year of college
( ) Been kicked out of a bar
(X) Felt an earthquake--felt 2 since moving to CA
(X) Touched a snake--I'm a biology major, so yes
( ) Read “War and Peace”
( ) Slept beneath the stars
( ) Been robbed
(X)Won a contest--do door prizes count?
(X) Run a red light--just barely!
( ) Been suspended from school
(X) Had braces--for 5 years!
(X) Felt like an outcast--junior high
(X) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night --sadly yes.
(X) Had deja vu
(X) Totaled a car--my geo prism got totalled, but it wasn't my fault!
( ) Stolen a car
(X) Hated the way you look
( ) Witnessed a crime
( ) Been to a strip club
( ) Been to the opposite side of the world
(X) Swam in the ocean--I did a 5K open water swim in Panama City
(X) Felt like dying--when I had the flu
(X) Cried yourself to sleep--it gives you a killer headache when you wake up
(X) Sung karaoke--Islands in the Stream with my sorority sisters
( ) Paid for a meal with only coins
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't --drink before I was 21
(X) Made prank phone calls --before caller ID in college we had some good times
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Had a bonfire on the beach
(X) Crashed a party
(X) Seen a tornado--Birmingham is basically tornado alley east
(X) Had a wish come true--I found my husband
( ) Gone bungee jumping
( ) Gone parasailing
(X) Screamed in public --on a roller coaster
( ) Told a complete stranger you loved them
( ) Had a one night stand
( ) Kissed a mirror
( ) Had a dream that you married someone
(X) Gotten your fingers stuck together with super glue--sadly yes
(X) Been a cheerleader--does 5th grade count?
(X) Sat on a roof top -- in college we tanned on the roof of our dorm
( ) Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours straight
(X) Stayed up all night--in college we drove to New Orleans and back in one night
( ) Not taken a shower for three days
( ) Made contact with a ghost while playing a Ouija board
(X) Had more than 30 pairs of shoes at a time--I'm sure I have way more than that now
( ) Gone streaking
(X) Been skinny dipping--not really in public
(X) Been pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on--I fell in a freezing cold lake on Christmas, does that count?
( ) Had sex in a public or semi-public place
( ) Been kissed by a complete stranger
(X) Broken a bone--my arm when I was 5. I was so bummed that I couldn't swim that summer
(X) Caught a butterfly--I used to have a bug box when I was a kid
( ) Mooned/flashed someone
(X) Had someone moon/flash you--dorky boys
( ) Cheated on a test
(X) Forgotten someone's name--unfortunately I do it all the time with students
(X) Slept naked
(X) Gone white water rafting--on family vacations
(X) Seen the Grand Canyon--just this year on the way out to San Diego

Feel free to send me your responses to this survey!

Blogroll Me!