Locations of visitors to this page Bama Girl In SoCal: Some things you might not know about me

Monday, August 29, 2005

Some things you might not know about me

I stole this idea from Brooke of Babbling Brooke.

  1. I love to eat chips and salsa for breakfast.
  2. I drive a VW beetle--the new kind.
  3. I used to have my belly-button pierced, but I took it out as an engagement gift to my husband (he never liked it).
  4. I'm a freak for well-manicured nails. I hate it when I have a hangnail.
  5. I don't know anything about babies, but I want to have one ASAP!
  6. I have one sibling--a little brother.
  7. I've only traveled abroad to London.
  8. I really want to go to Italy.
  9. I'm a Christian--grew up Methodist.
  10. I used to be a swimmer, but now I prefer yoga.
  11. I never eat at the table.
  12. I haven't ironed anything since moving to California.
  13. My husband and I danced our first song to "I can't help falling in love with you" by Elvis.
  14. We were married in Memphis.
  15. I don't allow myself to eat sugar.
  16. I can't decide if my home decor should be modern or french provencal, so my house looks confused.
  17. I love all things asian, and I have had this obsession for years.
  18. I was a total goody two-shoes in high school.
  19. My favorite drink is a frozen margarita with salt.
  20. When I was a kid, my mom would take us to Sonic every day after school for 1/2 priced slushes. I always got cherry.
  21. My favorite ice cream is chubby hubby by Ben and Jerry's, but I don't let myself eat it. See #15.
  22. The best chocolate is Ritter Sport.
  23. The best food in london was chocolate hobnobs.
  24. I love Indian food!!
  25. I am thinking about food a lot here, aren't I?
  26. When I was little, I used to fantasize about growing gills and becoming a mermaid. Seriously.
  27. When I was in 3rd grade I had a HUGE crush on this guy named Chad Smith--he had red hair and freckles.
  28. In college I worked at Abercrombie and Fitch.
  29. I've had many many crazy times in New Orleans. I hope they survive Katrina.
  30. My husband made me sane. Before him I was all over the place.

Blogroll Me!