Locations of visitors to this page Bama Girl In SoCal: Horse Racing at Del Mar

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Horse Racing at Del Mar



Today I took my friends from Alabama to Del Mar for the Horse Races. We bet on 3 races, but never won. It was really fun, and we learned something new. I recommend it!

In the picture here, you can barely see the horses leaving the gate. If you look between the guy in brown's head and the head of the guy in the hawaiian shirt, you can barely see the horses and jockeys leaving the gate. It was fun!!

Then, for dinner, I took them to a Mongolian Grill restaurant. They said it was a new cultural experience. I think they really liked the food! I love mongolian grill!! yummy!!

Sorry my photography is so lacking! I'm just having fun chronicling their trip for them because my friends don't have a digital camera. Can you imagine?

Blogroll Me!