Locations of visitors to this page Bama Girl In SoCal: A Few of My Favorite Things

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Few of My Favorite Things


There are those products you use that you can't live life without (or so you think, until you find some new thing!) Here are a couple of mine. Please post a comment and share some of yours.

First of all, first thing in the morning, I need my green tea. I used to drink coffee--strong Starbucks espresso roast with about 2 inches of hazelnut creamer. It was so strong that my hands would shake all morning. It also probably had about 600 calories due to my love of creamer. So, to be a healthier person, I started drinking Green Tea, which is supposed to have antioxidants that help your body fight off free radicals that cause mutations in your cells that can lead to cancer. (Any guesses on what kind of teacher I am?) Instead of cream and sugar, I like it with lemon. I've always been a sucker for sour--I used to have a freakish addiction to sour patch kids candy. So, my brand of choice is Trader Joe's Green Tea with Jasmine. It's good, people! http://www.traderjoes.com/products/coffee.pdf

Another product I love is Noevir skin care products. My cousin in Seattle has been selling this stuff for years. It is from Japan, and it works miracles! It makes your skin feel so smooth and look perfect. I used it the month before my wedding and had perfect skin. Now I just use it occasionally b/c it is expensive. I'm thinking about using it all the time though and just paying for it! I'm also thinking about becoming a Noevir representative. http://www.noevirusa.com/web/main.html

Burt's Bees chapstick is the bomb! It makes your lips soft and tingly, without that vasoline feeling, and it is cheap! It's all I wear--no lipstick for me. http://www1.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=10126&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10001

So, what would you add to the list of products you love? I got this idea from Farah, who's blog is totally cool. Check it out: http://farahzlife.blogspot.com/

Blogroll Me!