Locations of visitors to this page Bama Girl In SoCal: Beautiful Day!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Beautiful Day!


Today was my last day with my friends in town. We took my dog for a walk to get breakfast at this bagel shop in my neighborhood. A dad and his 3 cute sons came in for some bagels. The boys were very interested in Bella, my dog. They crowded around her, petting her. After the man and his boys left, another customer walked up to me and said, you know that was Trevor Hoffman, don't you? I said, no, I didn't realize. Trevor Hoffman is the closer for the Padres. He's a really good pitcher. Well, I guess my dog is celebrity bait! She's so cute!
We spent the rest of the day having a picnic in La Jolla. We couldn't have ordered a more beautiful day! The sun was shining and it was a perfect temperature for laying out and playing frisbee. We went to Trader Joes and loaded up the goods for a picnic and enjoyed ourselves on the grass. Check out this pic of Bella having fun!

Blogroll Me!