Locations of visitors to this page Bama Girl In SoCal: Halloween Time Again!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Time Again!

Happy Halloween Friends!!

Here's a pic of my baby dressed as a lady bug. She's pretty cute if I do say so myself. I'm going as a mom. Ugh. I don't really like my costume, but I'm stuck with it! (hint...it's not really a costume! ahhh!)
I'm one of those people who eats the free candy that people leave out on their desk this time of year.
Sorry, I know that's random, but I did that today. I was at the Vet picking up some medicine for the world's most expensive dog, and there was this bowl of really good candy (not the cheap sugary kind--the good kind--chocolate!) So, I started eating it. Then, the receptionist gave me a bad look. I mean, if you don't want people to eat your candy, don't leave it out in a welcoming bowl. Maybe it was for kids or something...

Blogroll Me!